Announcing N|Solid 4.7.4
IMPORTANT: This release of N|Solid v4.7.4 contains stability improvements and bug fixes!
NodeSource is excited to announce N|Solid v4.7.4 which contains the following changes:
- Node.js v14.20.0 (LTS): Includes a Rebase of N|Solid on Node.js v14.20.0 (LTS). - Node.js v16.16.0 (LTS): Includes a Rebase of N|Solid on Node.js v16.16.0 (LTS).
For detailed information on installing and using N|Solid, please refer to the N|Solid User Guide.
There are three available LTS Node.js versions for you to use with N|Solid, Node.js 16 Gallium, Node.js 14 Fermium.
- N|Solid v4.7.4 Fermium ships with Node.js v14.20.0.
- N|Solid v4.7.4 Gallium ships with Node.js v16.16.0.
- The Node.js 14 Fermium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2023.
- The Node.js 16 Gallium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2024.
Supported Operating Systems for N|Solid Runtimeand N|Solid Console
Please note that The N|Solid Runtime is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 1909 Core
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- macOS 10.11 and newer
- RPM based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64:
- Amazon Linux AMI release 2015.09 and newer
- RHEL7 / CentOS 7 and newer
- Fedora 32 and newer
- DEB based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64, arm64 and armhf):
- Ubuntu 16.04 and newer
- Debian 9 (stretch) and newer
- Alpine 3.3 and newer
Download the latest version of N|Solid
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To get the best out of Node.js, try [N|Solid SaaS] now! , an augmented version of the Node.js runtime, enhanced to deliver low-impact performance insights and greater security for mission-critical Node.js applications. #KnowYourNode