Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - November, 28 2016
Many Node.js WG members and other contributors were at the Collaborator Summit which followed Node.js Interactive North America last week. As such, many discussions were expanded with more detail and some groups have seen various amounts of revival and increased participation.
- 🔜 As the result of discussions at the Collab Summit, some (mostly unchartered) WGs will be transitioning into just “Teams”.
- 👾 A new Security WG has been formed and is looking for people to get involved! [issue]
- 📢 The Evangelism WG appears to have been revived at the Collab Summit. A summary can be found in this issue.
- 📝 The API WG is looking to find all the most important Native Modules. [issue]
- 💬 The LTS WG is discussing potential codenames for Node 8 LTS. [issue]
- 🚧 The Testing WG is working on script-ifying coverage in an effort to ease running it on a local machine. [pull request]
- 🚚 The Docker WG is moving to building the Alpine images using
clang. [pull request]