N|Solid is a superior Node.js platform enhanced to help you build, manage, secure, and analyze mission-critical Node.js applications.Get Started
Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - June 4, 2017
Still coming in with quite a bit of steam from the release of Node.js 8 two weeks ago, we saw a great amount of continued activity from the Working Groups and teams.
📰 News from the Working Groups
- The Build WG is looking for ways to improve benefits for sponsors, and have opened an issue requesting a sponsors page to be added to the official Node.js site.
- A PR was submitted to the N-API repo that adds in more documentation around N-API
- A request was submitted to the TSC to move the nodejs/education repo to the Community Committee
- In an effort with the Build WG, MacStadium has commissioned a "private cloud" to the Node.js project to help with builds for macOS.
- A PR adding basic error handling to the still-in-development Node.js Installer application was created.
- The Community Committee is getting closer to moving NodeTogether into the Node.js organization as a project under the Community Committee.
📦 Project Releases
📺 Live Node.js Meetings
- Community LTS Meeting
- Node.js Foundation CTC Meeting
- Node.js Foundation Community Committee Meeting