Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - December 3rd, 2017
Over the past week, we’ve seen activity in the Node.js GitHub organization normalizing for the holiday season. Progress around processes and new initiatives is being made, and we’re seeing the beginnings of several new projects under both the TSC and CommComm.
News from the Working Groups
- The Security WG is looking for individuals interested in participating in a third-party triage process.
- The Community Committee is discussing creating an Initiatives document, like the one the TSC just published.
- The project is discussing enabling easier access to 2FA for collaborators in the nodejs/admin repo.
- The Diagnostics WG is having a summit in Ottawa, Canada and is currently planning out the event.
- The Build WG is continuing work on the build pipeline for macOS, discussing which older versions of macOS to build for.