Last Week in Node.js Working Groups
Week of June 27th, 2016
- 🎉 Nodejs.org is now capable of handling translations that do not cover all pages, similar to the io.js website. [wrap-up issue]
- Untranslated pages will now fallback to English rather than serving a 404.
- ✨ Discussion and work has started around a new, Electron-based Node installer / Version manager. [repository]
- 📬 Further discussion is happening on the Enhancement Proposal for WhatWG-compliant URL handling in Node.js. [pull request]
- 💥 The Korean Translation group continues the steady pace of translating blog posts. [commits]
- ✅ The Ukrainian Translation group is attempting to translate more of the Nodejs.org website. [pull request]