Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - September 18th
The past week has been highly active in several groups focusing on pushing the Node.js project further along and developing out several new processes and teams, leading up to Node.js Interactive in Vancouver next week.
📰 News from the Working Groups
- The LTS WG is now the Release WG, and has a slightly updated scope.
- The Website WG is currently in the process of planning a meeting at Node.js Interactive to discuss and begin the process of updating the official Node.js website
- Another flurry of activity around the rebranded nodejs/admin repo has happened, working toward solidifying the administrative tasks to be shared between the CommComm and TSC.
- A conceptual overview of Async Hooks was PRed into the Diagnostics repo, and is currently under technical review.
- A discussion around Node-DC-EIS builds hanging in the Node.js Benchmarking WG has seen a lot of activity, working toward further improving the benchmarking the project is able to do.
- The TSC opened a discussion around the Security WG and who should have access to the private repo.
- A PR to the N-API repo updating the examples based on the latest updates to the N-API spec was submitted
📦 Project Releases