Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - November 6th
Over the past few weeks in the Node.js org we've seen several discussions around new efforts and projects. This week, we've seen several of them begin and solidify. We're moving forward and iterating, to say the very least.
📰 News from the Working Groups
- The Community Committee is discussing bringing in the Foundation’s Individual Membership project as one of its responsibilities.
- The Automation team is working on a new project, node-core-utils, that is a single utility to address many of the common needs around automation with the core project.
- The Build WG is evaluating running CI against Windows Containers and WSL to help future-proof Node.js when WSL becoming a production-ready feature.
- The TSC has proposed bringing in the LTS image generator by Colin Ihrig, and it looks like there won’t be any blockers. 🎉
- The Security WG is discussing the possibility of an Early Disclosure Program, and is looking for feedback on the proposal.
📦 Project Releases