N|Solid is a superior Node.js platform enhanced to help you build, manage, secure, and analyze mission-critical Node.js applications.Get Started
Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - November 27th, 2017
Last week we saw a few discussions and updates from different areas of the org, mostly focusing on new initiatives, projects, and expanding existing work.
There’s a sustained effort around heavily technical work going into Node.js and the surrounding tooling, in the post-release window of Node.js 9.x.
News from the Working Groups
- The Security WG is still looking for feedback from users and vendors around an Early Disclosure Program for security vulnerabilities to help enable users of the platform to remain secure.
- The Node.js User Feedback Initiative is gaining momentum, aiming to get feedback from users of all types back into the project to help enable the TSC and CommComm to work more effectively.
- An Enterprise Advisory Group is being investigated as a possible group chartered under the CommComm.
- The Release WG is discussing adding additional metadata for Node.js releases around minimum recommended versions of each release line, based on security patches.
- Node.js Addon API
Live Node.js Meetings
- Node.js Foundation Board Meeting
- Node.js TSC Meeting
- Node.js Community Committee
- Node.js Security WG Meeting
- Node.js User Feedback Initiative