Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - November 7, 2016
A busy week across many WGs, last week saw some of the most releases to date across the Node.js Foundation projects.
- 📈 The Benchmarking WG has added Node v7 to benchmarking.nodejs.org. [commit]
- 🌒 The Build WG is thinking about having nightly builds of node-chakracore. [issue]
- 🚧 The API WG has proposed a roadmap for their new compiled addons layer. [issue]
- 🚀 llnode is working on greatly reducing the time it takes to scan memory ranges from core dumps. (Down to 22s from 105s!) [pull request]
- 📋 The CTC is discussing the status of the Documentation WG. [issue]
- 🎢 The Roadmap WG has been effectively de-chartered. [issue comment]
- It was never particularly active and the CTC has been doing a form of what it did for a long time already.
- 📐 The Testing WG is working on bring the style of coverage.nodejs.org more in line with the main website. [pull request]