Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - March 20, 2017
This week features some ✨ large scale work ✨ that has been in the works for many months.
- 💯 The API WG has sent a pull request to Node core with an experimental new Native C/C++ API called N-API designed for better ABI stability for compiled addons.
- The Working Group has created a slide deck on (see the PDF) which was presented at the recent VM Summit.
- 💥 node-chakracore has updated to ChakraCore 2.0. [Commit]
- Detailed information about the ChakraCore 2.0 release does not appear to be available at this time.
- 🔍 The nodejs-github-bot is getting a major revamp as to how it detects Node core subsystems. [Pull Request]