N|Solid is a superior Node.js platform enhanced to help you build, manage, secure, and analyze mission-critical Node.js applications.Get Started
Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - January 30, 2017
The week of January 30, 2017 in Node.js Working Groups has an interesting set of highlights, including updates to NAPI, the llnode, node-gyp, and more. There weren't any new releases from the project this week.
- 🔜 Work is being done to make node-gyp function with Visual Studio 2017. [Pull Request]
- 🚧 NAPI, the future Node.js native C API, is discussing a set of C++ wrapper classes for easier use with C++. [Pull Request]
- ⬆️ The llnode collaborators are discussing upstreaming the plugin to V8. [Issue]
- ☎️ The CTC is planning a call with the V8 team in order to help facilitate better coordination between Node and V8. [Issue]
- 📢 Josh Gavant, a long time observer in TSC meeting has asked to be officially on the TSC and has been nominated as a result. [Issue
- 📁 The Windows binary download on the website is now a zip file that contains both
WG Project Releases
- No WG releases this week.