N|Solid is a superior Node.js platform enhanced to help you build, manage, secure, and analyze mission-critical Node.js applications.Get Started
Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - February 6, 2017
The week of February 6th, 2017 in Node.js Working Groups has some interesting developments for, including dicussions and updates surrounding NAPI, node-inspect, the LTS Working Group, and more!
- 📝 citgm is documenting it’s release process. [Pull Request]
- 🔌 Our ARM build cluster is in the process of being moved. [Issue]
- 💪 NAPI is discussing how it will better handle weak/strong reference APIs. [Issue]
- 📈 The Korean website translation has been updated. [Commit]
- 🎊 node-inspect has been brought into the Node.js Foundation. [Repository]
- Not to be confused with node-inspector, a different project.
- 🚛 The LTS WG is discussing using more automated labels to improve our commit backporting workflow. [Issue]