Last Week in Node.js Working Groups - February 27, 2017
Over the last week the Node.js Working Groups have seen another week of healthy activity. Some key highlights are a kickoff of a new repo for the redesign of the Node.js website, a slide deck for the WIP new native API (also known as NAPI), and continued work on node-gyp compatibility with Visual Studio.
- ✨ The Website WG has kicked off a new repo to house plans for a redesign of nodejs.org. [Repository]
- 💁 The API WG has created a slide deck on the work-in-progress new native API (NAPI). [PDF]
- This was presented at a recent VM Summit as planned here.
- 🔜 Visual Studio 2017 compatibility for node-gyp is nearly complete. [Pull Request]
- ⚡️ The Korean WG has steadily continued to translate new Node.js blog posts for quite some time. [Commits]
WG Project Releases
- No WG releases this week.