N|Solid v4.10.1 is now available
NodeSource is excited to announce N|Solid v4.10.1 which contains the following changes:
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
- Node.js v16.20.2 (LTS): Includes a Node.js security release captured in Node.js v16.20.2 (LTS).
- Node.js v18.17.1 (LTS): Includes a Node.js security release captured in Node.js v18.17.1 (LTS).
For detailed information on installing and using N|Solid, please refer to the N|Solid User Guide.
IMPORTANT: This release of N|Solid v4.10.1 contains a Node.js security release!
This release includes patches for these vulnerabilities:
• CVE-2023-32002: Policies can be bypassed via Module._load (High)
- • CVE-2023-32006: Policies can be bypassed by module.constructor.createRequire (Medium)
- • CVE-2023-32559: Policies can be bypassed via process.binding (Medium)
- • OpenSSL Security Releases
- OpenSSL security advisory 14th July.
- penSSL security advisory 19th July.
- OpenSSL security advisory 31st July
There are two available LTS Node.js versions for you to use with N|Solid, Node.js 16 Gallium and Node.js 18 Hydrogen.
N|Solid v4.10.1 Gallium ships with Node.js v16.20.2.
N|Solid v4.10.1 Hydrogen ships with Node.js v18.17.1.
The Node.js 16 Gallium LTS release line will continue to be supported until September 11, 2023.
The Node.js 18 Hydrogen LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2025.
Supported Operating Systems for N|Solid Runtime and N|Solid Console
Please note that The N|Solid Runtime is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 1909 Core
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- macOS 10.11 and newer
- RPM based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64):
- Amazon Linux AMI release 2015.09 and newer
- RHEL7 / CentOS 7 and newer
- Fedora 32 and newer
- DEB based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64, arm64 and armhf):
- Ubuntu 16.04 and newer
- Debian 9 (stretch) and newer
- Alpine 3.3 and newer
Download the latest version of N|Solid
New to N|Solid?
If you've never tried N|Solid, this is a great time to do so. N|Solid is a fully compatible Node.js runtime that has been enhanced to address the needs of the Enterprise. N|Solid provides meaningful insights into the runtime process and the underlying systems. Click 👉 [HERE]