Announcing N|Solid v4.8.1
IMPORTANT: This version of N|Solid contains the Forensic Data feature, it also contains the latest Node.js versions: v14.20.0 (LTS) and v16.17.0 (active LTS), few updates and stability improvements.
NodeSource is excited to announce N|Solid v4.8.1, which introduces a new feature:
- Forensic Data: now the historic data can be filtered with dates, the calendar will show the available time period with data and the user will filter the required info.
This feature is available for the following views:
- Events - Application Summary - Process Details - Distributed Tracing
For detailed information on installing and using N|Solid, please refer to the N|Solid User Guide.
N|Solid v4.8.1 Fermium ships with Node.js v14.20.0.
N|Solid v4.8.1 Gallium ships with Node.js v16.17.0.
The Node.js 14 Fermium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2023.
The Node.js 16 Gallium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2024.
Supported Operating Systems for N|Solid Runtime and N|Solid Console
Please note that The N|Solid Runtime is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 1909 Core
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- macOS 10.11 and newer
- RPM based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64):
- Amazon Linux AMI release 2015.09 and newer
- RHEL7 / CentOS 7 and newer
- Fedora 32 and newer
- DEB based 64-bit Linux distributions (x86_64, arm64 and armhf):
- Ubuntu 16.04 and newer
- Debian 9 (stretch) and newer
- Alpine 3.3 and newer
Download the latest version of N|Solid
New to N|Solid?
If you've never tried N|Solid, this is a great time to do so. N|Solid is a fully compatible Node.js runtime that has been enhanced to address the needs of the Enterprise. N|Solid provides meaningful insights into the runtime process and the underlying systems. Click here to start!
As always, we're happy to hear your thoughts – feel free to get in touch with our team or reach out to us on Twitter at @nodesource.