NodeSource Meetup - Streams and Promises in Node.js - January 2017
With a fresh start to 2017, we're incredibly excited to kick the year off with the NodeSource Meeetup.
Last year, we were stoked to be able to give the NodeSource Meetup a kickoff as an entirely online, watch-wherever-you-want meetup for talks about Node.js. This year, we're starting things out with two core pieces of the Node.js ecosystem - streams and promises.
- Introduction: Meet the speakers and the Meetup team from NodeSource
- 🎙 Talk 1: Lauren Spiegel of Scality - Ready Set Stream
- 🎙 Talk 2: Lam Chan of XOGroup - Promises in the Enterprise at XOGroup
- 🎙 Panel: Streams and Promises in Node.js.
- ✨ 15 Seconds: ✨ With an open-mic, we welcome you to share any new projects, pacakges, or things you've been working on recently.
Grab a seat at the Meetup
Right now, you can head over to the NodeSource Meeetup and register for January's edition of the Meetup.
This month's Meetup will be on January 11th, starting at 5:30pm PT/8:30pm ET. As always, the NodeSource Meetup is 100% online, so you won't need to travel anywhere to catch the talks, ask any questions you have, and share your experiences.
We'll let you know when we're going live with this stellar edition of the Meetup on the 11th. See you then!