Last Week in Node.js Working Groups
Week of September 26, 2016
Back from a couple week's hiatus, our WG Weeklies series is returning again. Be sure to catch these every Monday!
At first glance, last week appeared to be relatively uninteresting. However, there were lots of juicy details to dig up.
- 📢 Details of new Node.js Foundation education programs have been added to the website. [commit]
- 📝 The Post-Mortem WG is continuing to work on a new “nodereport” npm module. [pull request]
- 📅 The API WG has published an updated roadmap for the work-in-progress
napinative api. [issue]
- 📬 Discussion has continued on a potential
typescore module. [pull request]
- 💥 The Korean translation group has been continuing their work on the website. [commit]
- 📈 The Japanese translation group has been picking up momentum on the website. [commits]