N|Solid is a superior Node.js platform enhanced to help you build, manage, secure, and analyze mission-critical Node.js applications.Get Started
Last Week in Node.js Working Groups
Week of June 20th, 2016
- The LTS WG has created a tentative schedule for the next upcoming v4.x releases. [issue]
- The Korean Translation Group has been pretty busy translating Node.js blog posts. [commits]
- The ChakraCore team are making serious progress towards Linux support for Node-ChakraCore. [pull request]
- The Enhancement Proposal for a public AsyncWrap interface appears to be nearing acceptance. [pull request]
- Feedback has been mostly positive for quite some time now.
- An adjustment to the ES Modules (002) Enhancement Proposal has been proposed, potentially allowing for parsing ES Modules without external metadata. [pull request]
- Still requires buy-in from TC39 and the Node.js CTC.
- The TSC is once again attempting to refine the definition of what “Node Core” is. [issue]