Announcing Containerized N|Solid for Kubernetes
Today we announced the beta of a containerized N|Solid™ deployment for Kubernetes. This makes N|Solid the first platform for Node.js with production-ready continuous performance monitoring and vulnerability scanning within a Kubernetes cluster.
“Node.js is ideal for containers because it allows developers to quickly build, iterate and scale cloud-native APIs, apps and microservices. It is great to see NodeSource offering a Kubernetes deployment for Node-specific monitoring and security, allowing companies to scale with confidence.”
Aparna Sinha, Product Manager, Kubernetes & Google Container Engine
N|Solid combined with Kubernetes orchestration provides developer and operations teams with:
- Efficient scaling of microservice/distributed architectures
- Node-specific performance insights and analyses
- Continuous Node.js package security vulnerability scanning
- Expedited deployment of new Node applications
- Automated rollouts and rollbacks
- Service discovery and load balancing
- Horizontal application scaling
This N|Solid Kubernetes release includes a quickstart N|Solid deployment for use in development clusters such as minikube as well as advanced configurations for Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, and Google Container Engine.
We have also provided a simple tutorial to get your own Node.js application up and running using N|Solid and Kubernetes.
Learn More about our N|Solid configuration for Kubernetes.