Announcing N|Solid 4.6.0
IMPORTANT: This version of N|Solid introduces the support for multiple features:
NodeSource is excited to announce N|Solid v4.6.0 which contains the following changes:
- Applications Dashboard
- Application Summary
- CPU Anomaly Detection
- Memory Anomaly Detection
- HTTP & DNS Tracing
versions: v12.22.6 (LTS) and Node.js v14.17.6 (LTS)
NodeSource is excited to announce N|Solid 4.6.0 which contains the following changes:
- Redesigned Application Dashboard: The application dashboard includes a summary of the most important metrics at application level as well as application status.
- Application Summary: This is a new view grouping all the information and metrics available for every application connected to view key metrics including number of vulnerabilities, processes, worker threads, events, and anomalies detected with the application's status.
- CPU Anomaly Detection: A new tool for detecting CPU anomalies using ELU as the axis to compare metrics across multiple processes of the same application using a custom algorithm for reliable results.
- Memory Anomaly Detection: A new dedicated view to detect early cases of memory misbehavior or potential ‘Out of Memory’ situations before it happens, making it easier to diagnose and resolve memory problems.
- HTTP & DNS Tracing: New tracing support is added in this version, providing information throughout the lifecycle of an HTTP/DNS/Other request. The collected information can be used for debugging latency issues, service monitoring and more without any code instrumentation.
For detailed information on installing and using N|Solid, please refer to the N|Solid User Guide.
N|Solid v4.6.0 Erbium ships with Node.js v12.22.6
N|Solid v4.6.0 Fermium ships with Node.js v14.17.6
The Node.js 12 Erbium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2022.
The Node.js 14 Fermium LTS release line will continue to be supported until April 30, 2023.
Need a helping hand?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To get the best out of Node.js, try [N|Solid SaaS] now! (https://nodesource.com/products/nsolid)., an augmented version of the Node.js runtime, enhanced to deliver low-impact performance insights and greater security for mission-critical Node.js applications. #KnowYourNode