The NodeSource Architectural Evaluation provides customers with a summary of findings and recommendations for existing and planned Node.js deployments.
Senior NodeSource consultants will examine and evaluate a customer’s current state of Node.js readiness across People, Process, and Technology. Based on our experience working with the leading Enterprise innovators with Node.js, we will deliver customized recommendations and a roadmap for getting the most out of your investment in Node.js.
Customers typically engage NodeSource at one or more of the following stages:
- Currently running Node in a lab or small team and ready to expand usage of Node
- Planning to run Node in production and looking for an audit before launching to Production
- Have launched Node in Production and looking to increase the footprint of Node throughout the IT organization
Over the course of 5 days, NodeSource experts will:
- Evaluate your existing architecture including, but not limited to, system workflows, infrastructure targets, deployment processes, and overall architecture.
- Evaluate existing talent, skills, organization, and processes.
- Based on these evaluations, build a roadmap and specific recommendations across people, process, and technology to ensure successful growth and use of Node within your unique environment.