The NodeSource Architectural Evaluation provides customers with a summary of findings and recommendations for existing and planned Node.js deployments.
Senior NodeSource consultants will examine and evaluate a customer’s current state of Node.js readiness across People, Process, and Technology. Based on our experience working with the leading Enterprise innovators with Node.js, we will deliver customized recommendations and a roadmap for getting the most out of your investment in Node.js.
Customers typically engage NodeSource at one or more of the following stages:
- Currently running Node in a lab or small team and ready to expand usage of Node
- Planning to run Node in production and looking for an audit before launching to Production
- Have launched Node in Production and looking to increase the footprint of Node throughout the IT organization
Over the course of 5 days, NodeSource experts will:
- Evaluate your existing architecture including, but not limited to, system workflows, infrastructure targets, deployment processes, and overall architecture.
- Evaluate existing talent, skills, organization, and processes.
- Based on these evaluations, build a roadmap and specific recommendations across people, process, and technology to ensure successful growth and use of Node within your unique environment.
Ready to take your Node investment to the next level?
Contact us to schedule an Architecture Evaluation today!
Get in Touch